Friday, February 11, 2011

Crate Games - Gitchi at 6 months old

Can I say how much I LOVE Crate Games?!! At 6 months old, Gitchi is a veteran of "playing" these "games" - she's been doing them at least a third of her life, after all!! She's even taught a class on them ;-> I love how it carries over to doorways and gates. All I have to do is pause expectantly with my hand poised to touch the latch, and she pops into a sit and waits for a release - well, usually anyway. She is just a puppy after all, so we still have some generalizing to do. But all in all, I am thrilled at the amount of self-control she has shown she is capable of!

I know that watching a dog sitting in a crate is kinda dry viewing, but there are some neat scenes of her driving into the crate from a distance, as well as flying back out to engage in tug. So here's a video of Gitchi playing "Crate Games":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO_htjp4DdQ

Suse'n Gitchi

1 comment:

  1. Nice. I have crate games dvd, I need to watch it. I hope to get some on my blog this weekend

    ReplyDelete